Friday, August 7, 2009

traveler

I'm just a traveling fool lately! I have been asked to tag along with the UM soccer team to there pre-season training in England (for those of you who don't know, my brother-in-law is the head men's soccer coach for the University of Montevallo, where I also work). He had an extra, non-refundable ticket and no one else could go, so I'm going along to take pictures and document the trip on a blog we are creating. We leave on Monday and will be there for 2 weeks! I will be uploading pictures to the blog daily and different team members will be contributing stories to go along with the pictures. You can check in on us here, if you'd like to see what we are up to!

Since I've never been out of the country before, I didn't have a passport, so I had to drive to New Orleans to visit the US Passport Agency in person to receive my passport immediately. Of course, I made Jordan go with me so that I wouldn't get murdered by myself :) Here are a few pics from the one day we got to spend there.






1 comment:

kadler said...

These are gorgeous pictures! Have fun in England :)