Friday, July 31, 2009

too sexy for my...

For those of you who know us, get ready for hysteria. For those of you who don't...well, just trust me.....HYSTERICAL. A few weeks ago I had the greatest idea ever. I decided that it would be super fun (as well as beneficial to me) to go somewhere cool in downtown Birmingham to take photographs and to make Jordan tag along as my model!! And believe me, I had to do MUCH arm-twisting to convince her to go. The conversation went a little something like this:

Me: Hey, do you know what we should totally do on Sunday?
Jordan: What?
Me: We should go find someplace really cool and have a photo shoot, and YOU could be my model.....so I can practice with my camera!!
Jordan: ......(1.2 second pause).........OKAY!!!
Me: Sweet! Where should we go?
Jordan: I don't know. But, I CANNOT believe I let you talk me into this!

Right.

So, here are some of the photos from that day....and, again, if you know us, get ready to pee your pants! I could not stop giggling as I sorted through all of these on my computer! Such a fun time!

4 comments:

Libby Pratt said...

hahahahahaha

A "cheery" disposition said...

great photos! Love the boots.

christy said...

These are beautiful! Must be nice to have a model that is over the age of five and is willing to do what you ask them to do...or at least stand still for a few seconds.

My favorite is the white on white where she is smiling. Very pretty.

Emma said...

Thank you!
Christy-that is one of my favorites too! And yes, it is nice to have someone that I can force to be my guinea pig....although, i had no idea what to tell her to do, so she just did it on her own (which really makes me laugh!) :)